2012 in 30 seconds 2012 in 30 seconds

It has more script than the movie

Roland Emmerich, doesn't like movies, he just love to blow up things. Nothing bad if what you want to see is that kind of stuff. I'll see it.

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

Resistance is Futile

Prepare for the IPhonessimilation! Hahahahahahahah

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

RIP Michael, you changed the world with your art

I still remember when I saw Thriller with 8 years old, it was scary for that time, but somehow I feel it made us love more the Halloween Day.

Hey, someone can make with a Zombie Michael Movie for this Halloween, that will be a nice tribute.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

I could become an interesting game

Really, just give the control of the stick to the player, so in the way that he must not be crushed by the blocks, it could become a cool game.

Anyway, I've loved the movie. I wait for a second part ^_^

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you! Maybe one day

KOF '98 Live Action KOF '98 Live Action

No descartes lo de DBZ

Mira lo que hacen los fans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVeQS _Qhv_8) o busca en YouTube (Dragon Ball Z Gohan Vs Android 17 & 18 Real (Full Vid) HQ). Me encanta el momento en que A18 envia a Gohan al cielo y lo remata. Genial.

Catsup-Group responds:

El video contra los androides está mejor que Dragon Ball Evolution, y por mucho.

La verdad yo no soy tan fan de Dragon Ball como para hacer algo así, por ello no esperen que haga una parodia de DB, o de cualquier otro anime... Bueno, tal vez de Bleach...

Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2 Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2

Spin Off with Goofy

Your Goofy version rules. You should think about making adventure of Goofy, I want to see what he REALLY see in his "reality".

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

Tit Addiction

Titties!!!!! Maybe the stronger addiction that the man can have, you never get tired of such candy delicious marvelous God gift.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

lol... you said it!

Vete a la Versh 2 Vete a la Versh 2

Pero mira que eres Perrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

A faltado que le dijese perra a un capo mafioso, a ver como se hubiera librado de un viaje al rio con zapatos de cemento.

Darkar responds:

Sí se hubiese salvado...

Daydreams. Daydreams.

A new Serie has born

Insane entry, I loved it. I want to see more Daydreams.

Space tumor Space tumor

Captain Tsubasa ;)

You have eaten a lot of anime! Awesome work! It makes me thing how different would have been Ben 10 in your hands... a lot better show! Well, at least with more drama.