Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

Awesome mix

Really original game. It's an interesting mix between a platform game and puzzle solving. Great Job.

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

Great game

It's amazing that you can make a game original, fun and challenging in two days. Congratulations!!!!

Explosioneer Explosioneer

Great game

It's a great and stylish small game, it's a shame the bad score.

Yo-ho-ho Cannon Yo-ho-ho Cannon

Great

Physics work perfectly. It's true that you can beat the game just by keep shooting all the time, but for me it's perfect, I prefer to come back later and beat the levels with less shoots that having to repeat the levels again and again.

Roll Roll Pirate! Roll Roll Pirate!

A great challenge!

It reminds me a lot of Super Monkey Ball, great times with that one too. I like the good level design that keeps offering challenges in each level.

Twin Shot 2: Good & Evil Twin Shot 2: Good & Evil

Developers don't live from air

Flash developers don't live from the air. It's quite unfair the treatment Newgrounds users and other users on other gaming sites are given to this game considering that there is a huge amount of fun with the "good mode".

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

Newgrounds Medals

Great game! You can see that you have put a lot of work and perfectionism to create a highly polished game. Congratulations.

Since it's inspired by the game of Behemot/Newgrounds guys, it would have been cool to have some Newgrounds medals to win. A medal like "20 enemies killed without receiving any hurt", it would have been a pretty detail.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I would love to put some medals into this game!
Glad you like my game and appreciate the immense amount of effort I put into it, and thanks for the review!

Target Words Target Words

Where is the challenge?

After playing 10 days of the game the only challenging thing that appears is a bird that put the things a little bit interesting...
I suppose that this game is for 2 to 4 years old, because the gameplay is a terrible insult to the intelligence of any non-retarded human being.
Anyway, awesome work if you did this for a retarded client who was interested in make an educational game (teachers and other shit), from my experience they don't have a fucking idea of games and they believe pretty graphics is the the thing the player call fun... I hope the client pay you well.

Fragger Fragger

GREAT!!!!!

It was a long time since I got addicted to a game so much. The game is awesome, but the level design is specially delightful. Congratulations!!!

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Awesome!!!

Really, I don't understand the score so low... the game is terrible good, of course, it is challenging and you will die if you don't use a little bit your brain, but I really love to replay the level some times until I get how to do it.
It's a shame that the current generation of children want the things terrible easy to succeed, maybe you can add a game difficulty named: "Specially for you, loser!!!"